What’s How to Beast All About?
Have You Ever Asked Yourself…
“How can I gain muscle and bulk up fast?”
“How can I build true confidence in myself?”
“How can I stop giving a fuck what others think?”
“How can I get over my fears and break out of my shell?”
“How can I become a leader that other men look up to?”
If you have, then you’re in the right place.
Here’s What to Expect…
Proven, actionable steps to build confidence and get jacked.
I believe every man who wants to reach his full potential must unleash his inner beast! You need to build a strong body. And you need to believe in yourself.
You’ll find that my approach to fitness and self-improvement is very simple, yet extremely effective.
I advocate a combo of old school strength training and flexible ‘dieting’ when it comes to gaining muscle and bulking up.
And I encourage a unique blend of taking massive action yet remaining mindful and grateful when it comes to building confidence and achieving your goals.
Get Started with These Popular Posts
Build Muscle & Get Jacked
- 10 Common Bench Press Mistakes (and How to Fix Them)
- How to Make Your Own Pre-Workout Supplement
- 6 Proven Ways to Increase Testosterone Naturally
- Best Rep Range for Mass: What the Science Says
- Skinny Fat Diet & Workout (How to Get Rid of Skinny Fat)
- The 30 Minute Anabolic Window: What the Science Says
Build Confidence & Face Your Fears
- How to Get Respect: 5 Steps to Become a True Leader
- Porn Addiction Side Effects and How to Quit Porn
- How to Overcome Social Anxiety with Unapologetic Self-Expression
- How to Stop Giving a Fuck (and Stop Seeking Approval)
- How to Be More Confident in Yourself (9 Proven Hacks)
- Fuck Positive Thinking! 5 Stoic Principles to Build Self-Confidence
How to Beast was created by David de las Morenas. David is a Boston-based personal trainer, certified strength coach, and bestselling author.
His journey into the world of self-improvement began his final year of college. He was scrawny and insecure. So he turned to lifting weights, hoping that it might bolster his self-esteem and improve his life.
He quickly became obsessed with the gym and proceeded to pack on over 40 pounds of muscle during the next 2 years. More important was the discipline he developed in the process, which he slowly began to apply to other areas of his life.
Before long, he decided to quit his 9-5 job as a software engineer and focus on doing what he loves most: lifting weights and building his own business. He started working as a personal trainer and built this website so that he could spread his message to as many men as possible…
The rest, as they say, is history.